06 muffler

7 replies to this topic
  • johnnyjeep

Posted March 22, 2007 - 06:16 PM

anyone have their stock muffler that will fit the 06 wr450 that they want to give away? Mine not doing so well.

John in Vegas

• jcorni

Posted March 23, 2007 - 09:02 AM

anyone have their stock muffler that will fit the 06 wr450 that they want to give away? Mine not doing so well.

John in Vegas

i have one but i am not going to give it away. its off an 06 with a pmb instert, bike has 500 miles on it can is not dented or anything like that. if your interested pm me

• johnnyjeep

Posted March 24, 2007 - 02:56 AM

Well give away was a subtle hint for as cheap as possible.

• MountainMax

Posted March 24, 2007 - 10:43 AM

I too have one, with pmb insert and first inside baffle removed going for the price of the insert..... it's listed in the classifieds here

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • johnnyjeep

Posted April 02, 2007 - 06:05 AM

There has got to be someone out here with their stock pipe laying around collecting dust.

John in Vegas

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted April 02, 2007 - 06:08 AM

There has got to be someone out here with their stock pipe laying around collecting dust.

John in Vegas

i do (jcorni) is my dad when he replyed it was me. i forget he was logged on. pm me if you are interested in it.

• johnnyjeep

Posted April 02, 2007 - 06:11 AM

I will now. I guess I pm ed your dad last week

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted April 02, 2007 - 06:12 AM

I will now. I guess I pm ed your dad last week

yes he said something about it but never fwed me the message

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.