5 replies to this topic
  • otter101

Posted March 22, 2007 - 05:01 PM

Who is running with the rekluse z start pro? Im thinking of getting for this season. I have heard a few horror stories of clutchs frying multiple times. I have 0n 06 wr 450.

• dsalvetti

Posted March 22, 2007 - 07:15 PM

I've been thinking about the Rekluse, too and I happened to meet a pretty serious rider (friend of a friend) who says that he puts them in every bike he has. He said they're great for off-road, technical stuff and he even loves them on the MX track. This guy knows some very big names in the sport and says that they all love Rekluse. He did mention something about a 4th generation unit that is the one to get.

Oh, he said that the down-side is that you can't really bump-start with a Rekluse unless you can get enough speed.

Just my $0.02!

• ncampion

Posted March 23, 2007 - 05:48 AM

The Rekluse is great! Best thing I did for the bike. However you can't bump start no matter how fast you push the bike, it only engages with engine speed.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • otter101

Posted March 23, 2007 - 05:49 PM

Anyone have any problems? What oil are you guys using? Any installation problems? maintenance issues? I know its a great upgrade everyone loves it but I know people have had some issues.

• Tough Guy

Posted March 23, 2007 - 06:13 PM

This link will provide you with many threads on this topic. I have one for my bike, I haven't gotten it installed yet....soon.

• byggd

Posted March 23, 2007 - 06:43 PM

No issues at all, it’s a great product and their customer service it first class! I run Rotella T 5w40 synthetic.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.