I need an 01 YZ426 subframe

6 replies to this topic

Posted March 21, 2007 - 09:07 PM

My subframe has finally had it. Anybody have one for sale? Send me a PM.

• xcessjw

Posted March 22, 2007 - 03:46 AM

If I remember correctly there was someone on here a few days ago asking about getting rid of a 426 frame...maybe go back a week or so and see if you can find the thread. I remember that someone told him to post it in the classifieds.."free to a good home" section as he wanted to just get rid of it. I'm not sure if he had the subframe but it may be worth a shot.....Good Luck!

• Pozi

Posted March 22, 2007 - 05:47 AM

Take a look on ebay. I picked up a Titanium subframe for a really decent price and I have seen then there more then once.

Good luck

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yz426em

Posted March 22, 2007 - 06:03 AM

I have one although i dont think it is 100 percent straight. If your interested pm me. Thanks.

Posted March 22, 2007 - 06:32 PM

I've been watching ebay, I can get a new AC racing unit for $160. I'm looking for something a little cheaper.

I have one although i dont think it is 100 percent straight. If your interested pm me. Thanks.

What's not 100% straight mean? It has to be in better shape than mine. My last crash (broken hip) even bent the top subframe mounting bolt! I tried to straighten the frame with a rubber mallet and it cracked!

• yz426em

Posted March 23, 2007 - 06:08 AM

Mine still bolts up just fine and has zero cracks, but if I remember correctly when the exhaust was mounted it was angled in towards the tire alittle. If your interested let me know.

Posted March 23, 2007 - 12:15 PM

I'm watching a BBR subframe on ebay, If it sells too high I'll be interested.

Related Content

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  57 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.