Pro-Circuit Type 496 for my XR650L?

6 replies to this topic
  • KamloopsXR

Posted March 21, 2007 - 03:26 PM

I'm thinking about getting the PC type 496 silencer for my 06/650L . Just looking for comments on this silencer. Good/bad?
Is it even worth putting just a slip-on on my L?
I'm reading that alot run the super trap (sp?) ?
The 496 seems to be easier for me to get my hands on up here.

• rebelventurer

Posted March 21, 2007 - 03:49 PM

Welcome to TT, the pc stuff is good quality, but I think it is a bit louder than the 96db its rated at. It is a very large silencer though and service life seems to be pretty long!

• Brtp4

Posted March 21, 2007 - 06:36 PM

I have one. It is very well made and quiet, highly recommended. PC always makes great stuff.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KamloopsXR

Posted March 21, 2007 - 07:08 PM

Thanks for the reply. I'll check out some prices on PC pipes.

• Denn10

Posted March 21, 2007 - 09:06 PM

i just saw some PC on ebay for about 275 wish i didnt have a WB e-series already id look into one of those prolly

• pslbud

Posted February 02, 2013 - 09:54 PM

I have the PC 496 on my XR650L and although it is a bit louder than stock I don't think it's annoying loud, I like that it gives it kind of a "bark".

Attached Thumbnails

• $T2eC16V,!yEE9s5jFK,wBQvJ-KM,V!~~48_20.JPG

• pslbud

Posted February 02, 2013 - 09:57 PM

:lol: Hahaha, I just seen the date on the last post before mine... He's probably made a decision by now, ya think? :lol: Oh well, maybe a future noob as myself will find this helpful... Pffft.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.