Putting together a WR450 06 need advice

4 replies to this topic
  • Nightwind15

Posted March 20, 2007 - 03:25 PM

I put a set of Dual sport tires on my new WR 450 06 and am looking at streeting it out. I would really appreciate all ideas and what to use for lights, signals, tag brackets, mirrors etc. Also what gearing changes would you make? I rode it around the streets locally and had a blast today. This bike is going to be so much fun!
Thanks in advance for all your ideas!

• VFR000M

Posted March 20, 2007 - 04:18 PM

I love these headlights from Acerbis.

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • simon@vic

Posted March 20, 2007 - 10:45 PM

i dont!

there weak in construction and break easly
also the lights are kinda dim!

• Nightwind15

Posted March 21, 2007 - 11:12 AM

Cool Head light....on the last post you said, "I don't" what do you mean?
Also what about gearing for the street? Any sprocket ideas???
Thanks again.:applause:

• babyspankynhb

Posted March 22, 2007 - 12:33 PM

You will learn that you should probably search the forums a little more before asking your questions and probably find out someone has already answered your question. (Really... I'm not trying to be a d1ck)

I posted a thread about what I used to DS my bike. It looks really clean and I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

You can also search the Dual Sport forum and the California forum for some good advice on how to and what you need to Dual Sport a bike.

I hope this helps and good luck on the conversion.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.