2006 White Brothers Carbon Pro or Pro Circuit T4

11 replies to this topic
  • TMAC25

Posted March 20, 2007 - 02:05 AM

Anyone with a White Brothers Carbon Pro or Pro Circuit T4 on a 2006 or 2007 yz450f? IF so what is your opinion and which would you choose? I bought a t4 slip on and don't really like it, maybe I should buy the head pipe and see if that makes a difference, but anyway I had a white brothers carbon pro on my 03 and loved it, so im thinking about going back to white brothers.

• ThumperKid250F

Posted March 20, 2007 - 01:15 PM

i cant speak for those but i have the dr.d setup and i love, tons of low end and mid

• JSanfilippo

Posted March 20, 2007 - 01:29 PM

Thats a big price difference. I think the aluminum version of the carbon pro would be closer in price to the T-4

• Ga426owner

Posted March 20, 2007 - 03:29 PM

Anyone with a White Brothers Carbon Pro or Pro Circuit T4 on a 2006 or 2007 yz450f? IF so what is your opinion and which would you choose? I bought a t4 slip on and don't really like it, maybe I should buy the head pipe and see if that makes a difference, but anyway I had a white brothers carbon pro on my 03 and loved it, so im thinking about going back to white brothers.

CarbonPro is bling and it breaks real easy. I use the AluminumPro 2 and it is the same pipe as the carbonpro but will last in a crash. Power is just unreal at every RPM......

• StPeters21

Posted March 20, 2007 - 04:52 PM

I have the Alum WB pro. Its awsome...... It revs really fast. Maybe too fast. I had the t-4 on my '04 and I really liked it. The welds broke on it where it attaches to the frame. That was my only complaint. My buddy looped out on my '06, with my WB, and its still in great shape. Pretty durable.

Chad

• TMAC25

Posted March 29, 2007 - 10:26 PM

Just got the head pipe to the pro circuit and it makes all the difference in the world, im extremely happy with the system now.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ranger18

Posted March 30, 2007 - 06:55 AM

On these new bikes, the only way your going to notice any change is if you get a full system. The only thing a slip on whill do is add bling and drain your wallet.:bonk:

• rawwdog

Posted March 30, 2007 - 07:14 AM

On these new bikes, the only way your going to notice any change is if you get a full system. The only thing a slip on whill do is add bling and drain your wallet.:bonk:

lol...

• Starke

Posted March 30, 2007 - 08:35 AM

GA426owner..Bling? you are the king of Bling !

2 laps and you fade like a cheap paint job:cry:

• almostinvincible119

Posted March 30, 2007 - 09:25 AM

I have the Carbon Pro. It is about 2.5lbs lighter than the Aluminum Pro and if you can tell weight, it does make a difference. I adds to the top end. If your looking for a bottom end system, get a Dr.D setup.

• Ga426owner

Posted March 30, 2007 - 11:26 AM

GA426owner..Bling? you are the king of Bling !

2 laps and you fade like a cheap paint job:cry:

Tim - not me my bling days are over.....but your assessment of my riding is interesting.....you must be slightly confused....:bonk:

• buzzgrizz

Posted March 30, 2007 - 06:35 PM

i cant speak for those but i have the dr.d setup and i love, tons of low end and mid

+1:thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.