07 yz450 vs. 06 Kx450

9 replies to this topic
  • rptup

Posted March 18, 2007 - 10:03 PM

i just bought a new 07 yz450 but i have a buddy with an 06 kx450 both stock who thinks it can rip the new yami up he has no riding experience and thats his first 450 i have never rode his but from what iv heard and rode of kaw's i would never lend a penny towards one everytime i ask him to come ride at the track or the hills he doesnt want to. just want opinions from experienced riders to print off and show him that his un-experinced a$$ he doesnt know what the hell he is talking about i have rode the hills and raced for 9 years now i know what im doing. please just give honest opinions. thnx

• grayracer513

Posted March 19, 2007 - 06:28 AM

Never try to teach a pig anything by wrestling with him. You'll get tired and dirty, and the pig will learn nothing. But he'll have a good time.

• 700MX

Posted March 19, 2007 - 06:28 AM

i just bought a new 07 yz450 but i have a buddy with an 06 kx450 both stock who thinks it can rip the new yami up he has no riding experience and thats his first 450 i have never rode his but from what iv heard and rode of kaw's i would never lend a penny towards one everytime i ask him to come ride at the track or the hills he doesnt want to. just want opinions from experienced riders to print off and show him that his un-experinced a$$ he doesnt know what the hell he is talking about i have rode the hills and raced for 9 years now i know what im doing. please just give honest opinions. thnx

A honest opinion.....Kawasakis are time bombs. I used to live in lincoln ne, where the kawi plant is.....and some of the top guys there told me kawi spends less than half as much money on the metals in the motor, and the rest of the bike than yami, and honda.

I rode one, and it was ok....but The honda and kawi are superior IMO

If you have a freind with one....&%$#@! dont you just ride it to see the difference yourself

• 700MX

Posted March 19, 2007 - 06:32 AM

A honest opinion.....Kawasakis are time bombs. I used to live in lincoln ne, where the kawi plant is.....and some of the top guys there told me kawi spends less than half as much money on the metals in the motor, and the rest of the bike than yami, and honda.

I rode one, and it was ok....but The honda and kawi are superior IMO

If you have a freind with one....&%$#@! dont you just ride it to see the difference yourself

TYPO, The Honda and YAMI are superior IMO

• Texas30

Posted March 19, 2007 - 09:53 AM

My honest opinion is get a new buddy.......................

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Reyndogg

Posted March 19, 2007 - 01:39 PM

do your ages end in -teen? jeez.

• xcessjw

Posted March 19, 2007 - 02:57 PM

A non experienced rider on his first 450???? Stay as far away as you can! Riding with someone like that already talking smack about who has the faster bike is like sticking your dick in a hornets nest...it may be exciting for a few seconds but it will end up being painful.

• matts06yzf

Posted March 19, 2007 - 03:07 PM

A non experienced rider on his first 450???? Stay as far away as you can! Riding with someone like that already talking smack about who has the faster bike is like sticking your dick in a hornets nest...it may be exciting for a few seconds but it will end up being painful.

very true my friend. if you are so experienced then laugh at him, get on a 89 125 and mop him. But like said above keep clear

• rptup

Posted March 19, 2007 - 09:03 PM

he only lives a few blocks away but the little sh*^ would never let me burn his kawi and always has an exscuse to why he cant go riding, so therefor never had the chance to show him how the big boys ride but his hard headed ass will not give up on all his sh&* talkin and its now gone past the point where i just laugh at him its to the point of me kickin his a$$ on the bike . trust me guys all of my buds just laugh at him but with the way he keeps going im either one day gonna rip him in the dirt or make his face kawi green with a lil yamaha blue

• grayracer513

Posted March 19, 2007 - 09:44 PM

You're my hero. This thread is closed.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.