Light Switch For My YZ

4 replies to this topic
  • b-bike

Posted January 24, 2002 - 08:04 PM

I,in the process or installing an aftermarket lighting kit on my YZ and I will need a light switch to turn on and off my dual ( High beam & Low beam ) head lights. Does anyone know where I can get such a light switch?

• fershy

Posted January 24, 2002 - 10:20 PM

How about a biker wrecker? They have plenty off of old dual sports XL' XT's KLr's to name a few OR you can get one from Baja Designs for a princely sum.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dadio

Posted January 25, 2002 - 02:46 AM

Check out FourStrokesOnly. They sell everything you need to set up your bike at reasonable prices.

• Buck

Posted January 25, 2002 - 03:47 AM

I got a three position toggle switch at Radio Shack for 2 bucks. It has held up to enduros, harescrambles, and trail riding, for going on 4 years on my '99. Not very trick but it works.

[ January 25, 2002: Message edited by: Buck ]

• Flamed1

Posted January 25, 2002 - 04:52 AM

I am thinking of adding a light to my 2001 YZ also for the occasional night ride. Can you provide me some details for the kit you installed? Did you add a stator or is it battery powered? Also, what kind of costs are we talking about? :)
Brian :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.