Wow it really work's

3 replies to this topic
  • SoCalWR426

Posted January 24, 2002 - 03:56 PM

I know this is a stupid post!! But I tried the heat gun trick to get rid of the white marks we get on our blue beasts plastic from falls..Well it works..Hmmm who wudda thunk it..I believe one of our Aussie brother's mentioned this trick..
Thank You!!

Posted January 24, 2002 - 05:14 PM

This is not a stupid post at all! I can't wait to try it. Thanks, P :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SoCalWR426

Posted January 24, 2002 - 06:53 PM

Oh yea! hair dryer wont get hot enough, and heat gun can turn your plastic back to semi liquid form in a jiffy! Be careful....

• Guy

Posted January 25, 2002 - 03:18 AM

:D Just one more tip.....when you have rid of the marks, dont be tempted to touch it until it has definitely cooled down cos it gets REALLY hot, I left fingerprints on my front mudguard (fender) and burns on my fingers ROFL, man how stupid can you get! :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.