good deal or muffeled squeal?

5 replies to this topic
  • JT_in_WP

Posted January 19, 2001 - 09:35 AM

i paid 6300us out the door is it about average for a 01wr426 or should i work on removing that red ball from my mouth?

• TW

Posted January 19, 2001 - 10:10 PM

With taxes included and this early in the year, it was a good average deal....TW

------------------
99 WR400
BRC
NOHVA
AMA

• TW

Posted January 19, 2001 - 10:10 PM

With taxes included and this early in the year, it was a good average deal....TW

------------------
99 WR400
BRC
NOHVA
AMA

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 19, 2001 - 10:16 PM

Who care's, don't dwell on what you paid, just enjoy your new ride.

• JT_in_WP

Posted January 19, 2001 - 10:25 PM

just making sure my bargaining skills and ability to read through bullshit extra fees are still somewhat intact

• rwhitlock

Posted January 19, 2001 - 01:47 PM

I paid $6500 otd (tax and license) in Phoenix at Thanksgiving. So you got a better deal than me. But I have been loving it since November... almost forgot what I paid.....

Rod

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.