new exhaust system from Burnum Pro

1 reply to this topic
  • ssmith622

Posted March 17, 2007 - 08:08 AM

:eek: just got my new exhaust system from Burnum Pro. I also bought a carburetor from Burnum. It was definitely worth the wait that guy definitely knows what he is doing :applause: after reading several posts and how so many people were happy with their carburetor from Burnum Pro I decided that would be the better carburetor for me. And I understand completely that the FCR does perform better. I do have one on my 2006 crf450r and it runs great But my XR650r will mainly be on the street. I also put the PIAA headlights and Ricky stator 200W. it runs awesome I could not be happier it finally runs like it should. If you want an exhaust that it will make women and children run and put a permagrin on most men. Then the Burnum Pro is definitely an exhaust system you should check out. The more equal length header pipes is what sold me on his exhaust. I'm not sure if that helps performance on a single cylinder motorcycle but it looks great and it definitely can't hurt.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Aokahn

Posted March 17, 2007 - 09:50 AM

Related Content

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  37 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.