best price for GPR steering stabilizer??

3 replies to this topic
  • Rick_CT

Posted January 24, 2002 - 03:20 PM

thanks for the replys to my GPR opinion post,,,now where can I find the best price for one,,,so far the lowest is $350 with the bracket,,,thanks again,,, Rick CT

• SoCalWR426

Posted January 24, 2002 - 03:47 PM

Try 2-Dad's Racing..I can't lay my hands on their number right now. Look them up in search. Mark is alway's helpful.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Unkle_Moose

Posted January 24, 2002 - 07:50 PM

Go to They are very helpful and good to deal with.

Ride Often, Ride Safe and Have Fun :)

• dgrimmy

Posted January 25, 2002 - 09:01 AM

you can call GPR directly, mention TTalk and they'll sell you the unit for $320 and they'll pay for the shipping.

They must have a relationship with DH because they are recommending/selling the DH clamps with the product, so you're probably well covered either way.

GPR's website is

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.