Hola! New 450 Owner as of tomorrow...

4 replies to this topic
  • texashart

Posted March 16, 2007 - 08:11 PM

I'm picking up my 07 WR450F tomorrow! This is my first dirt specific bike, after the birth of my son, crashing on the dirt sounds better than crashing on the street...

Anywho, wanted to see where in DFW to get a new spring installed and forks re-worked for a rider that enjoys burgers and fries too much. (HEAVY)

Adios! for now!

TexasHart

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted March 16, 2007 - 10:44 PM

Congrats!

have fun with that "crashing"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ferd Woodstock

Posted March 17, 2007 - 06:30 PM

Took my "new" WR450 out fo the first time today at Pine Nut and was surprised to find it really doesn't have any more power than my White Bros modified XT350 below 6000 rpm, above that it accelerates at least as fast as my IT490 ported to YZ specs. So, if you don't rev it up you shouldn't have any problems. ;<)

• Daltrum83

Posted March 17, 2007 - 09:03 PM

Cognrats TexasHart...we'll see if you can keep up with me on the straights!!! ;-)

• Daltrum83

Posted March 17, 2007 - 09:03 PM

WR motorcycles FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.