4 Sale: Fox Comp Air riding shorts Sz Lg 36/38

12 replies to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted January 24, 2002 - 01:15 PM

I have had these shorts for over a year and I keep thinking I am going to wear them eventually but I guess I'm not.

Honestly, I dont like them. I have big legs as it is and I need all the room inside my riding pants I can get.

They have only been worn twice and they are as good as new. No rips, tears, or anything.

And in case you are wondering, yes, I wore undergarments under the shorts. :) (don't bame you for wondering, I would have asked too if I was buying them from someone else)

Heres a link the the exact shorts I have:
Fox Comp Air Shorts

I will only ship in the US.

If you want pictures, I have those too.

Privite message me here or e-mail me at darinh@cleanlink.net with your best offer.

Thanks!

p.s. They might also be good for Mountain biking if you do that.

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: MOmilkman ]

• lewichris

Posted January 24, 2002 - 01:24 PM

how much put me on the list as the first alright

• MOmilkman

Posted January 24, 2002 - 03:28 PM

lewichris,

Im taking bids.
I have already had a couple.
E-mail me your bid at darinh@cleanlink.net

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: MOmilkman ]

• MOmilkman

Posted January 25, 2002 - 03:47 AM

Sold 'em. Thanks!

• lewichris

Posted January 25, 2002 - 07:26 AM

yea thanks alot. I asked for a price and what ever you would have said i would have paid. Thanks alot dude. your a real nice guy.

• MOmilkman

Posted January 25, 2002 - 08:35 AM

lewichris,
Im not going to make an isuue out of this, but if you read my original post, It clearly states "Privite message me here or e-mail me at darinh@cleanlink.net with your best offer.
That means, e-mail me your bid. Which you did not.

And no, I didnt change that part after I posted it. Ask Hitman (the guy that bought them), he will back this.

Sorry for the confusion, next time I sell something I will just put a price down. Geez! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted January 25, 2002 - 08:40 AM

whatever dude. you are right i am wrong. what else do you want me to say. I just didn't think it was very curtious. After this post i left you i went home. I dont have a comp at home that is why i was upset. i guess i will stick with ebay from now on. So no issue made.

• MOmilkman

Posted January 25, 2002 - 08:47 AM

Its cool.

Im sorry too.

Fellow dirt bikers cant be bickering!

We have to stick together! Now lets go kick some treehugger ass! :)

• lewichris

Posted January 25, 2002 - 09:35 AM

word to your mother

• YAMAKAZE

Posted January 25, 2002 - 02:19 PM

MAN.....Dookin it out over the Underpants......I'd hate to see the two of you at a titty bar :D

It just keeps gettin better all the time.....

Stay Tuned :)

Bonzai :D

• #1_Hit-man

Posted January 25, 2002 - 02:25 PM

Originally posted by MOmilkman:
lewichris,
Im not going to make an isuue out of this, but if you read my original post, It clearly states "Privite message me here or e-mail me at darinh@cleanlink.net with your best offer.
That means, e-mail me your bid. Which you did not.

And no, I didnt change that part after I posted it. Ask Hitman (the guy that bought them), he will back this.

Sorry for the confusion, next time I sell something I will just put a price down. Geez! :)

I seen an add for shorts for sale, it said PM or E-MAIL with offer. I gave offer, I bought shorts. SORRY! Just did what the add said, I don't no can't we all just get along? ~Hitman~

[ January 25, 2002: Message edited by: #1 Hit-man ]

• Guy

Posted January 25, 2002 - 02:28 PM

:D Must be something in the water at the moment! :) :D

• MOmilkman

Posted January 25, 2002 - 04:15 PM

I admit I had sort of a bad day at work today. I'm not a boss or a supervisor but I had to jump this guys a$$ that does the deliverys to our work.

Trust me, this is not me. I just had a bad day and I vented a little with my keyboard.

It will never happen again. Honest injun.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.