Finished SM project with Trailtech speedo

28 replies to this topic
  • thouk

Posted March 15, 2007 - 08:03 AM

Treadmarks and XRR,
If you go to the Trailtech website and click on the protectors/dashboards link it will take you to there. The dash board fits the Vapor. Hope that helps, Tony
http://trailtech.net...dashboards.html

• kelleyseiler

Posted March 17, 2007 - 05:05 PM

Treadmarks and XRR,
If you go to the Trailtech website and click on the protectors/dashboards link it will take you to there. The dash board fits the Vapor. Hope that helps, Tony
http://trailtech.net...dashboards.html

It snaps over the Vapor and is totally sealed and waterproof.

• kelleyseiler

Posted March 20, 2007 - 05:02 PM

I Got The Temp Sensor In Today But It Will Not Fit Where They Tell You To Put It.

• Jeff@TheQuadShop

Posted March 20, 2007 - 05:10 PM

I put mine on the banjo bolt at the top of the oil line that goes from the engine case to the head. Works great there.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kelleyseiler

Posted March 20, 2007 - 05:30 PM

Not Sure Where You Mean.

• Jeff@TheQuadShop

Posted March 20, 2007 - 06:24 PM

There is a steel oil line on the back right hand side of the motor, it goes from the case to the head. Unscrew the top banjo bolt and put the sensor around the brass washer that seals the oil line to the head.

Here is a pic...

Posted Image

• jersey92

Posted March 20, 2007 - 06:40 PM

beautiful job on the SM conversion

• TREADMARKS

Posted March 21, 2007 - 04:03 AM

beautiful job on the SM conversion

Thanks Jersey.

This baby is a hoot to ride in the congested streets of miami.

• TREADMARKS

Posted March 21, 2007 - 04:04 AM

I put mine on the banjo bolt at the top of the oil line that goes from the engine case to the head. Works great there.

I looked at doing this as well.

What kind of temps are you getting on the oil line?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.