Posted Image

Vapor Speedo
Posted Image

Speed sensor placement.
Posted Image

• PIP RC51

Posted March 13, 2007 - 11:28 AM

WOW :applause:

Nice bike. Could you post parts that you added to get it lookin that good.

PIP

• Jeff@TheQuadShop

Posted March 13, 2007 - 11:29 AM

Nice!!! I just installed one on my XR600 last week.

• n2motocrf450

Posted March 13, 2007 - 04:46 PM

I have a XR650R wirh EBC oversize brake, I mounted it there and it double triggered, has this happened to you? I had to relocate mine in front of the fork leg with a worm drive clamp.

• kelleyseiler

Posted March 13, 2007 - 05:36 PM

I have a XR650R wirh EBC oversize brake, I mounted it there and it double triggered, has this happened to you? I had to relocate mine in front of the fork leg with a worm drive clamp.

No so far it works great! You didnt use both rotor bolts did you? It came with a spare one in the package.

• kelleyseiler

Posted March 13, 2007 - 05:40 PM

[quote name='PIP RC51']WOW :applause:

Nice bike. Could you post parts that you added to get it lookin that good.

I ordered the supermoto conversion kit from Motostrano and it came with hubs, wheels,tires,fender and brake disc and relocator. I ordered the Vapor from Trailtech and the Signal mirrors from Speedzilla.

• thouk

Posted March 13, 2007 - 07:30 PM

Kelleyseiler,
I noticed on the Trailtech website that the dashboard includes eight different indicators lights. What are they? Thanks, Tony

• supermoto650r

Posted March 13, 2007 - 08:25 PM

yeah i have the ebc over size, and did the same thing, it only takes one of the bolts.

• supermoto650r

Posted March 13, 2007 - 08:35 PM

becarefull with the trail tec if you have a GPR stabilizer, I lost mine while riding due to the trail tech not being able to lock in all the way, did not know it till it was to late, just keep your eye out if you have a stabilizer with a trial tec

• TrailTech

Posted March 13, 2007 - 09:05 PM

Our new units (Vapor and Vector) do not use the "snap lock". As such they cannot be lost by not being seated.

Geoff@trailtech.net

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thouk

Posted March 14, 2007 - 02:11 AM

Geoff,
What is the Vector?????? Tony

• kelleyseiler

Posted March 14, 2007 - 03:00 AM

Kelleyseiler,
I noticed on the Trailtech website that the dashboard includes eight different indicators lights. What are they? Thanks, Tony

The dashboard has 4 lights but the kit comes with 8 different configurations of lenses.

• thouk

Posted March 14, 2007 - 08:31 AM

Kelleyseiler,
What are the eight different configurations of lenses. I see they have turn, neutral, high beam. What else do they have in the kit? Thanks, Tony

• kelleyseiler

Posted March 14, 2007 - 02:22 PM

Kelleyseiler,
What are the eight different configurations of lenses. I see they have turn, neutral, high beam. What else do they have in the kit? Thanks, Tony

Here are the others.
Posted Image

• thouk

Posted March 14, 2007 - 03:30 PM

Thanks a bunch!!!

• TrailTech

Posted March 14, 2007 - 06:43 PM

Vector:

Posted Image

Indicators:

Posted Image

• thouk

Posted March 14, 2007 - 07:28 PM

Geoff,
It looks like a modified Lynx with a few upgrades. Thanks for the pictures of the other indicator lights. I am going to purchase the dash on my next paycheck. Tony

• TrailTech

Posted March 14, 2007 - 08:27 PM

Tony,

Yes, Vector is a cross between Lynx and Vapor. It is mostly Lynx SW with the addition of engine temperature. It is built in the Vapor case parts as they are more compact and reliable. Lynx will go obsolete with the introduction of Vector.

• TREADMARKS

Posted March 15, 2007 - 05:59 AM

I have the TT veypor on my tard as well, and love it. Can you buy just the dashboard to upgrade?

Posted Image

• XRR-kat

Posted March 15, 2007 - 07:10 AM

Where is the large black shroud with lights from? I am familiar with the TrailTech mount for the Vapor but not the add'l shroud. Something new, custom? This the Vector? ....never mind, thanks!

Very handsome bike and dash!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.