Eibach rear spring for 99-02 YZF/WRF

No replies to this topic
  • ronbum77

Posted March 13, 2007 - 05:12 AM

This is a Eibach spring for a 1999-2002 Yamaha YZF or WRF. This also fits 1999-2002 YZ 125 and YZ 250, and 2002 YZF 250. Practically brand spankin' new. The spring number on the box is 892.0063.1 .
The spring rate is 6.3 as well. I put this on my 99 yzf 400, had it on for one ride and sold the bike but kept the spring. I used this spring because im a heavy guy (280-300lbs, I can't really remember) but it made the suspension alot better. I've had this spring for the past six years sitting in the original box, and its time to get rid of it. If you are interested I will send pics to your email. Im asking $75 (even though I paid double than that) but im willing to negotiate, I just want to get something out of it instead of it just sitting un-used in a box in my garage. Shipping will be arranged after the sale, and it depends on the buyers location. If you're interested, send me a private message, or an email at rpollock@lhup.edu

feel free to ask any questions as well...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.