Apple Valley Ca. to Laughlin Nev.

2 replies to this topic
  • MojaveMutt

Posted January 23, 2002 - 12:54 PM

Me and my crew would like to ride from my house to laughlin. Thinking of doing it on the Mojave road route. Anyone know where we can detour to fuel on the way? Don't want to carry gas on the bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 23, 2002 - 02:27 PM

Glenn, The best place to get gas would be Ludlow!! It's about half way. I've never left from Apple Valley but you should have no problem. When are you going to Laughlin???? I'll be there Feb 8,9,10 to race the US hare scrambles. BTW I've done the Laughlin ride 10 times, You should try hooking up with us sometime.

Im going riding this Sunday if you're interested. :D :)

• MojaveMutt

Posted January 24, 2002 - 05:02 AM

Thanks Dan, I appreciate the info. Don't know when i'm riding to Laughlin but it'll be a winter ride for sure. Can't ride this weekend, got my son's snowboard jones to take care of and many things to do. Good luck at the race!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.