Wr 426 ?

3 replies to this topic
  • lone star

Posted March 12, 2007 - 10:28 AM

I'm fresh to the WR world and have a few questions about my '02 WRF 426. I have looked at the newbie section on WR mods and most say 250f or 450f. I'm assuming that all the mods (airbox, grey wire, yz timing, exhaust, throttle stop) they apply to me as well?

When I bought the bike it had a FMF pipe on it, after taking it apart I found this on the inside and again assuming I don't need it?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks

• Birdy426

Posted March 12, 2007 - 11:17 AM

Pictures no workie...and yes, all the "Free Mods" apply to your 02...except the 98-00 clutch fix...01s and 02s already have improvements.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lone star

Posted March 12, 2007 - 11:27 AM

I edited the pic hope they work.

Thanks for the input.

• dmg426

Posted March 12, 2007 - 08:08 PM

That's your spark arrester, I would leave it in unless you are riding on a closed course only.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.