07 yz 450 exhaust

2 replies to this topic
  • yamaha6j

Posted March 12, 2007 - 06:39 AM

What is the best exhaust system for this bike? I landed on someones foot peg of a jump yesterday and crunched her good ! I was thinking because of the price DR. D complete system of just maybe the FMF Mega Bomb header?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ranger18

Posted March 12, 2007 - 07:18 AM

You'll get a recommendation for every pipe made, so with that said I'm going to say MRD. It is an awsome pipe that realy wakes up the sleeping dragon living in your YZF.
My brother rode my bike for the first time yesterday with the new pipe, and he expalined it " like the bike had astham before and now it breathes freely"

Also the headers are made uf SS so they are just about bullet proof, and if you do manage to destroy the exhaust MRD will fix it or replace it for free, try and find a warranty like that somewere else.
www.mrd-racing.com :applause: :lol:

• SBRacing

Posted March 12, 2007 - 08:08 PM

I run a MRD... Dave makes every one by hand.. The welds are like nothing you will find on any mass produced exhaust.. Its about 1 pound lighter then the TI. stocker and the profile of a 2 smoker silencer . a removable spark arrester and quiet insert are also available.

$399 shipped! how can you beat that!

Support the little guys..Don't feed the money monster!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.