New plastics

4 replies to this topic
  • noonmac

Posted March 12, 2007 - 03:16 AM

Can anyone please help me find new Plastics for my 93 xr 600. I'd like to buy a set of black plastics but not sure if its possible. If not is there any paint or sticker options i could go for. Thanks :applause:

• Jeff@TheQuadShop

Posted March 12, 2007 - 06:34 AM

Maier, UFO, Polysport and Acerbis all make fenders for the XR600 in different colors.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rebelventurer

Posted March 12, 2007 - 03:54 PM

Welcome to TT, get what plastics that are still available from http://www.maier-mfg.com/ and what you can not get use the Fusion paint for plastics or you can buy number plate backgrounds in sheet form and apply to the stock plastic, typically side panels are the ones you cant find, the backgrounds would be a bit more durable than the paint, another option would be to paint then apply clear backgrounds over the paint. My $.02 :applause:

• ringding

Posted March 12, 2007 - 03:55 PM

plastic restore

• Jeff@TheQuadShop

Posted March 12, 2007 - 04:23 PM

I just bought a new pair of XR600 side panels from Acerbis.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.