????/quick question ?????

2 replies to this topic
  • richardspoof

Posted March 11, 2007 - 09:02 PM

Can you change the 06 wr450f flywheel to someting better like the yz flywheel?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • woodsk

Posted March 12, 2007 - 05:37 AM

better is relative of course. if you ride tight stuff not sure why you would want to go to a lighter fly wheel. but if you are in the desert out there in cali I guess I could see wanting less flywheel effect.

I would just look at the stock flywheel and see if there are welded weights that you could grind off (i have never looked, but I would guess that the base YZ flywheel just has weight added for the WR). or check stealy offroad to see if they offer a flywheel that does what you want.

• SJMC_DON

Posted March 12, 2007 - 07:41 PM

Can you change the 06 wr450f flywheel to someting better like the yz flywheel?

Motors are different on the 06's so don't assume you can interchange between WR and YZ'.

Like woodsk said....... try Steahly Off Road, they are the flywheel kings and pretty decent to deal with:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.