MXTuner/YamaKazi --- WR'ing this weekend

5 replies to this topic
  • Ga426owner

Posted January 23, 2002 - 05:07 AM

Hey guys, I know the weather has stunk lately, but are you up for a Sat or Sun ride in the woods?
If not, I am going back to Big Cedar in Alabama. This track totally rocks......have not heard if Copperhead is open or not. I would prefer to do some woods riding at least one of the days. Let me know. Bill was Kentuck totally wet?

Posted January 23, 2002 - 11:27 AM

I'm Headed to the Sand Dunes in Albany, 6am Sunday Morning....

The Lead in Trail was slippery as hell, but both the East and West Loops from the trailhead were awesome..WFO...The North Loop was Ok until you cross the stream and headed up the hill.....Many Tried...Few Succeded....I thought I was going to burn a tire off getting up the darn thing.

Come On Down!

Bonzai :)

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: YAMAKAZE ]

• MX_Tuner

Posted January 24, 2002 - 06:50 AM

It's either Saturday or nothing for me. I'm not into a mudbath. I'd love to ride somewhere but it looks like there will be mud most anywhere we go.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted January 24, 2002 - 10:04 PM

Mark, any ideas? Bill is going to albany, but that will take us half a day to get there.

• MX_Tuner

Posted January 24, 2002 - 03:27 PM

By the looks of the weather, I may be riding the sofa.

Posted January 25, 2002 - 04:04 AM

If you can be at my house or Cycle Speciality at 6am on Sunday morning, You can put your bike on the trailer I borrowed from Steve and we'll take my Jeep down to Albany. The Guy's tell me it takes 2.5 to 3 hours to get there. We can be riding by 10 or so...and when you've had enough we can split for the house....

I figure that If we ride as hard as we usually do then we'll be ready to head toward the house between 2 and 3 and back here by 6pm.....That would put you home by 7pm.

Bonzai :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.