GYTR Exhaust Insert

1 reply to this topic
  • bmoore345

Posted March 11, 2007 - 11:26 AM

Just bought the new GYTR Performance WR Muffler Insert for my 06 WR. I installed it in 10 Minutes. I have done all of the free mods (except the grey wire) and aside from changing the throttle stop this gave the biggest power gain. I went on a short ride yesterday and I'm impressed with it. It is $5 less than the PMB insert. It's alittle louder but I'm sure It's still under 96db.

http://www.yamaha-mo...0/1/detail.aspx

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • luckyone24

Posted October 20, 2012 - 12:18 PM

just recieved my gytr exhaust insert for my new 2012 wr 450 and just measured the pipe i.d

stock.... 20mm
gytr insert ..25mm

have not run it yet but it should run a little less restrictive now, thought about drilling a 1 inch hole in the end of the spark arrester but didnt

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.