Question on Zip Ty carb mod

6 replies to this topic
  • kxman

Posted March 11, 2007 - 05:40 AM

Those of you that sent your carb to Zip Ty for their carb mod. Are you still happy with it now that you have ran it more? Would you do it again? What were the benefits vs. what you could do yourself? My main problem is flame out when riding very tight woods.

• jetdude

Posted March 11, 2007 - 07:12 AM

I am still very happy with it. My bike used to pop excessively during engine braking and the Zip Ty fixed that. It also helped with stalling.

• Huckster

Posted March 11, 2007 - 08:29 AM

Awesome mod, well worth the money. My bike is so clean and responsive. I would do it again for sure....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GiantRobot

Posted March 12, 2007 - 12:31 PM

Still very happy with the mod.

• Ga450owner

Posted March 12, 2007 - 12:42 PM

Best $100.00 I have spent.....every bike I own will get the same works that good!:applause:

What they do that you don't know puts this mod at the top of the carb tuning spectrum.....
You can do the AP mod and clean carb, set float bowl height and set the duration....spend $$ for quickshots powernows and other gimics....they simply do not compare....period

• kxman

Posted March 12, 2007 - 12:51 PM

Good to hear, just sent mine out about an hour ago.

• WB450

Posted March 13, 2007 - 08:33 AM

I love the mod, it's been said before, but the best $100.00 that could have been spent. I think really improves a already great bike.:applause:

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.