Another AP mod question

5 replies to this topic
  • moontana

Posted March 10, 2007 - 07:45 PM

you're a hard dude to track down! Now that you are on line now I have a quick question for you. When wiring the ap for the 06 yz450f is that all you do,and not some fancy lining this up and making sure this you have this dot next to this dot. Is that all there is to the ap wiring mod, is to push the black lever over against the screw and wire it together?

• 250Thumpher

Posted March 10, 2007 - 07:51 PM

Firsy of all, it's GRAYracer. Second of all, he's not the only guy on the board. Granted he know's his s*** very well, but other members can help you. I bet you he's probably sick of answering noob questions.

Third of all, try making your title a actual title next time, so the people doing a search can find your post easier. I'm sure Gray will look at your post no matter what...

You may still have to do small adjustments after doing the ap mod, as with any jetting...

• twenty34

Posted March 10, 2007 - 08:03 PM

Firsy of all, it's GRAYracer. Second of all, he's not the only guy on the board. Granted he know's his s*** very well, but other members can help you. I bet you he's probably sick of answering noob questions.

Third of all, try making your title a actual title next time, so the people doing a search can find your post easier. I'm sure Gray will look at your post no matter what...

You may still have to do small adjustments after doing the ap mod, as with any jetting...

Geez, someone kick your dog today?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SureBlue

Posted March 10, 2007 - 08:24 PM

I think this is one of the better answers. Thumpher :applause: Maybe I have not been in the forum lately just because of questions like this.

• dwnlowx

Posted March 10, 2007 - 08:27 PM

I think you should send a pm to baron von beard is the creator of the ap mod so i would say he would no best

do a forum search on AP MOD

i wish i knew how to take a post from a different forum into here

• grayracer513

Posted March 10, 2007 - 11:01 PM

i wish i knew how to take a post from a different forum into here

There's a great deal of what's been posted on this mod in the Common Threads Sticky already.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.