Cal City this weekend

2 replies to this topic
  • Easyrider

Posted January 22, 2002 - 06:23 PM

Anyone going to be out in the Cal City area this weekend. Plan on riding the Rand & El Paso ranges. Beer's at the white house. Let me know if you are interested.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 22, 2002 - 08:29 PM

Easy, Make sure that you and your buddies have your bikes stickered and have all paperwork with you. They're really cracking down lately (cops). The last two times I was there I had to hide around the general store cause I didn't have my sticker on. Enjoy that whooped-out route to the Whitehouse. Have fun :)

• Dan_from_HB

Posted January 24, 2002 - 08:04 PM

One of my favorite places, but we have a club outing this weekend. Anyone interested in a club enduro is welcome Sunday am. 15.8 miles past Mojave on Hwy 14 at Tokiwas. Just a few families out having fun. If you can make it look me up in a 26 ft Dunes.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.