Coming from a DR-Z400

2 replies to this topic
  • 06400SM

Posted March 09, 2007 - 06:53 PM

I want to buy a YZ450 but the seat is too high for me. A 450 seat is almost 39 inches compared to my 35 inch DR-Z seat (which is a bit high too). Can someone please give me a list of things I can do to make a 450 lower? This is really limiting my purchasing because I want the big power and long travel suspension without the high seat. Thanks, Ben

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted March 09, 2007 - 07:17 PM

Uh, there's a problem...

The rear wheel is 26.7 inches tall, and the bike has 12 inches of suspension travel, so anything positioned over the wheel has to be 38.8 inches off the ground to clear it.

• 06400SM

Posted March 10, 2007 - 09:12 AM

good point

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.