How many BRP owners in NW Indiana?

4 replies to this topic
  • Hondathumper450

Posted March 09, 2007 - 12:21 PM

Just wondering how many BRP Riders there are in NW Indiana?????
Where do you ride??????

• gchidest

Posted March 09, 2007 - 01:48 PM

North east Indiana here. I am making brp street legal so alot of riding will be done on the street. I ride at haspin acres in Laurel quite a bit also.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MindBlower

Posted March 10, 2007 - 06:30 AM

Fort Wayne here. 2003 with BD kit. All street since I bought it last year. Hoping to do a few DS rides this summer. Just bought an old XR100 for my son so hopefully we'll do some camping/riding.

• DLS524

Posted March 12, 2007 - 07:03 AM

In Fort Wayne here. Ride my 06 CRF450R at local tracks like Tri-State, Motoplex, Sweet 16, and some private tracks. I have a 03 XR650L that I use whenever possible to help with increased gas prices...and its a blast. XR is mostly for street riding but love the back dirt roads. :applause: :lol:

• Hondathumper450

Posted March 12, 2007 - 03:41 PM

I live in chesterton Indiana myself. Behind the state prison there is a huge area owned by a local excavating firm. It is almost all sand and you can ride all day and cover most of it. If your ever in the are give me a ring and will go riding. Even a decent little treack with some serious back breakign whoops. I alos go riding behind my local honda dealer on sundays when they are closed. a small but ddecent terack behind them as well. We also have a little are called the brickyard that when dry is a small but ok place to ride. We tack the railroad tracks to get to it.

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.