First purchase from the TT store.

4 replies to this topic
  • bigtooth

Posted March 08, 2007 - 09:49 AM

Just made my first purchase from the TT store, an UNI air filter for my new to me 650r, part number 14-4126. Can anyone tell me if this is just the filter element or does a frame or cage come with it. Thanks.

Great price and ease of use...nice work TT!:applause:

• Mescalero

Posted March 08, 2007 - 05:42 PM

Dont know the answer.....better off calling them or e-mail for a for sure answer.
I will say that buying from TT has been top notch for me though. A+++

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rebelventurer

Posted March 08, 2007 - 05:52 PM

That would be the filter element only, How much? I have been getting them off ebay for $18 ea including shipping :applause:

• bigtooth

Posted March 09, 2007 - 06:49 AM

wow rebelhunter ....18 bucks where? I found this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=260090689845

and its $27.50 and I thought this was just the element. The ones in the TT store are like $31 and change, I thought this would have the frame included also, so I saw it as a sweet deal.....if it is just the element do you know where I can get the frame?

• 2000 xr650r

Posted March 09, 2007 - 05:12 PM

I also have a UNI without the cage but I run a xrs only backfire screen. It seems to work fine. Do i need the cage?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 8 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.