Baron's AP linkage being produced.

6 replies to this topic
  • Baron Von Beard

Posted March 07, 2007 - 05:15 PM

I have begun the production process on my redesigned AP linkage kit. The prototype is being made as we speak. I have spoken to James Dean in regards to teaming up and am awaiting his decision. Either way I will have available a complete kit that will have everything that a guy would need to get some snap out of his scoot and think I can do it for the same or less money than what the Quickshot or the Bog-Be-Gone is available for. When I say it "will" be available I mean that those of you who want it may need to be patient, but I promise, it will be more complete and offer better performance than any of the other products out there.

If JD signs up I would imagine that they should be available through our very own TT store without a doubt. If he doesn't, I will still be working with him in regards to the kit and will work with the owners of our forum to make my own kit available through the site.

FYI - this is on the bottom floor as far as things go, so don't get all hyped up about anything yet. If folks get impatient I'm sure I will be available to accomodate to a point, but it will take some time to get the ball fully rollin'. Stay tuned.

• mikerides33

Posted March 08, 2007 - 07:28 PM

Good luck with this project Josh.

• Super Dude

Posted March 08, 2007 - 08:44 PM

for which bike and which year does this work?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 02YZ426

Posted March 08, 2007 - 08:46 PM

Sounds great :applause:

• SXP

Posted March 09, 2007 - 07:06 AM

Here's something similar that's been under discussion on the WR side for a couple of days now:

http://www.readyraci...roductsheet.pdf

• biketrdr

Posted March 09, 2007 - 08:00 AM

Here's something similar that's been under discussion on the WR side for a couple of days now:

http://www.readyraci...roductsheet.pdf

all this product is going to do is tweek your linkage from bottoming out the AP rivet

• grayracer513

Posted March 09, 2007 - 09:42 AM

all this product is going to do is tweek your linkage from bottoming out the AP rivet

Not if you follow the instructions and shorten the rivet. :applause:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.