Dont buy Big Gun Exhaust

4 replies to this topic
  • sheriffwoody

Posted March 06, 2007 - 12:13 PM

Mine came with a screw already missing. I emailed them and they said they would send 1 out for me. Never got it. Emailed again 2 months ago and got no answer. Well, last weekend my pipe fell apart from the end (common problem with big gun). Now they wont even answer my repeated emails. Replacement parts (screws, spark arrester, end cap) cost almost as much as replacing pipe ($175). I am throwing my pipe in the trash and buying another brand. I am not made of money and this hurts. Please dont buy from them.

• oldnbold

Posted March 06, 2007 - 12:19 PM

Mine came with a screw already missing. I emailed them and they said they would send 1 out for me. Never got it. Emailed again 2 months ago and got no answer. Well, last weekend my pipe fell apart from the end (common problem with big gun). Now they wont even answer my repeated emails. Replacement parts (screws, spark arrester, end cap) cost almost as much as replacing pipe ($175). I am throwing my pipe in the trash and buying another brand. I am not made of money and this hurts. Please dont buy from them.

I'd be pissed too, but I'd have also put a screw into the thing and avoided the result you got.

So I dunno, I'm sorry for your experience but I'd also accuse you of not taking care of business:naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Derwud

Posted March 06, 2007 - 01:13 PM

Big Gun was good to me... but I also replaced missing screws (not missing during delivery, just forgot to retighten after a couple of heat cycles.)

• MSHAM

Posted March 06, 2007 - 02:35 PM

Call them-Give up the e-mail! If you paid witha crdit card you can check into disputing the purchase. Never hurts to try. print out your e-mails as evidence.

• Seabass

Posted March 06, 2007 - 03:45 PM

Willing to sell your head pipe? I crunched mine awhile back, I e-mailed and called Big Gun to see if they would sell me a head pipe but no luck. I've been searching ebay since but nada.

The first ride after I installed my Big Gun the pipe fell apart. They replaced all the parts and were cool to deal with.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.