xr650r wheel options

2 replies to this topic
  • 650r

Posted March 06, 2007 - 10:50 AM

i found a crack in my xr 650r rear wheel. anyone know where to get a new hoop for a good price? how about a whole new set up for the rear? anyone run a warp 9 wheel? i was thinking of just buy a whole new rear for the dirt and then use the old one for the sand? would it be wise to weld the crack for a temp time. i was looking for a rear on ebay but was thinking of welding til i can find a replacement. thanks for the help.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BT4Stroke

Posted March 06, 2007 - 11:10 AM

Two for sale on Ebay right now XR650 and Xr650R

• Thumpage

Posted March 08, 2007 - 01:20 AM

I just recently received a new spring/summer catalog from Rocky Mountian and noticed they sell rims now. They have rims listed for the XR650R. The brand is called Pro Wheel. $84.95 for silver and $89.95 for black or gold. They are touted as stronger than OEM. The rims are designed for OEM sized spokes. They don't sell spokes for the XRs though, just for the CRFs.

Related Content

Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.