I need a connecting rod ASAP!!!

6 replies to this topic
  • kevin1209

Posted March 06, 2007 - 05:45 AM

Does anyone have a connecting rod for a 1998 WR400? I need one ASAP. Yamaha has backordered one until the end of April, which is no bueno for me. Please help!!!

• ncmountainman

Posted March 06, 2007 - 06:44 AM

Does anyone have a connecting rod for a 1998 WR400? I need one ASAP. Yamaha has backordered one until the end of April, which is no bueno for me. Please help!!!

falicon,or hotrods(same people as hotcams):applause:

• kevin1209

Posted March 06, 2007 - 08:25 AM

I checked hotrods, IMS, Vesrah. None of them make a rod for the '98 WR400. Looks like I may have to wait for the OEM rod.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kevin1209

Posted March 07, 2007 - 10:39 AM

Nobody out there has one left over from a big bore job or a rebuild? Think hard!!!

• wr450rideruk

Posted March 09, 2007 - 03:27 PM

my situation allso
update
dealer phoned this morning 2 gears pluss selectors have arrived
but...........the other 2 gears are on back order
ffs i knew somthing like this would happen yet i was stood next to him when he was on the yamaha dealer internet ordering thing and all parts said in stock when he orderd
when i asked him today when i could expect them he said anything from 1 day to 3 month
as you can imagen im well foooked off right now and the other half is getting it all ,she dernt speak bless her but its her fault...... its allways her fault

• ncmountainman

Posted March 10, 2007 - 06:46 AM

huh.... thats real english? i'd say americans have done the language justice:p

• kevin1209

Posted March 12, 2007 - 07:43 AM

I have now added "fooked off" to my vocabulary when I get a little irritated. It just kinda rolls off the tongue.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.