Suspension is DONE!!!

2 replies to this topic
  • kyle450rider

Posted March 05, 2007 - 09:40 PM

Yes!I got the call today!I'm working nights now so hopefully i can pick it up thurday morning and get it back together.I'll try to give everybody a ride report with the susp.and the new jetting.I have to get my wisdom teeth surgically removed friday so i really hope i get some moto in before that:cry:

I would like to thank everybody for the jetting tips and grey for the wheel alignment issues.I think i got it good to go.I'm hitting my first race of the year in april so if you cant tell i'm real excited!:applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • twenty34

Posted March 05, 2007 - 11:10 PM

who did the work? let us know your ride report.

• kyle450rider

Posted March 06, 2007 - 02:52 AM

who did the work? let us know your ride report.

I had a local guy do it in wichita ks.Did my last bike with great results.Speed Tech 316-262-7223 ask for Dennis.He does motor mods too.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.