yz426PIPE WANTED

2 replies to this topic
  • d.williams

Posted January 21, 2002 - 06:36 PM

Hello guys. I am looking for a 01 or 02 yz426 pipe and silencer. I want to spend 100 dollars even for all including shipping. I also need to know if any of you who have done this had to rejet? I raced this weekend in Nipton Nevada and got 1st for my class 4st.Novice. My Dicks racing suspension was super and recommend all of you who want some good stuff go to DICKS. Also GPR stabalizers work super. See you all later.32t

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SoCalWR426

Posted January 21, 2002 - 07:32 PM

Look on the YZF board, there's a whole herd of em for sale.
01 and 02 mounts are different in mid section. If you have an 02 the 02 YZF will bolt right on. Pipe won't do it's best without YZ timeing. look it up in search. Same with grey wire and jetting. Try my jetting if you like, it's lean at sea level but good at 3000-6000 elevation, every bike is different.

SoCal

• ymh426

Posted January 22, 2002 - 09:11 AM

D.Williams, Check your private messages, I also left my e-mail address. THANKS!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.