5 replies to this topic
  • SoCalWR426

Posted January 21, 2002 - 01:45 PM

Would like to do a ride wed, or thurs.
Anybody want to go?...Gorman or ?

SoCal

• Blue_Boner

Posted January 21, 2002 - 02:01 PM

Grandpa, Thursday might work for me. If not lets set something up for next week or even farther out than that we can both do. Eric

• SoCalWR426

Posted January 21, 2002 - 04:05 PM

Blue,
Thurs would be great! Where do you wanna go? Gorman?

Anybody Else? your more than welcome!

SoCal

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SoCalWR426

Posted January 22, 2002 - 07:17 PM

Blue,
Give me a call so we can do details.
Like an idiot I misplaced your number

SoCal

• Blue_Boner

Posted January 23, 2002 - 02:27 AM

SoCal, I'm very, very sorry but I can't make Thursday. I had a change of plans so now I will be headed to Laughlin for the Score off road race. Check your pm's for my number. Also, let me know when you are off again so maybe we can try to reschedule. I really need to ride because I haven't been in the saddle since New Year's. Eric

• SoCalWR426

Posted January 23, 2002 - 06:45 PM

CRS,
Where are you? I sent a p/m to you and no reply as of yet. need to hear from you if we are going..

Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.