Happy as Larry.........and some.

2 replies to this topic
  • muddyken

Posted March 04, 2007 - 09:44 AM

well here i am with a grin on my face like the proverbial cheshire cat ( UK simile ) after taking my wr450 out for a blast today.
Although the weather is rubbish, rain wind and cold, i braved the elements and headed for my local woods and boy was i not riding a different bike to my previously bog standard yamaha.
After riding for nearly a year i stumbled across thumpertalk one evening by chance and have put to good use all the information you guys have posted regarding mods some free and some not.
I spent a month upgrading my suspension, rejetting, ap mod, fitting proper tyres, cut grey wire, AIS removal, baffle removal, snorkal removal and breather re route.
All this has transformed my great bike into a superb bike and i am so impressed with it i can`t wait to do my next enduro event.
Although i am chatting on a bit what i really want to do is say a "BIG THANK YOU" to all you guys who make this site what it is.:naughty: :lol: :worthy: :ride: :lol:
I hope with time i can make my own contributions for the benefit of others and hope that this site continues to be what it is, just friggin wonderful.

:usa: :applause: :usa: :lol: :smirk: :lol: :p :eek:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • splitpunk

Posted March 04, 2007 - 10:04 AM

Did you change out the throtle stop?

• muddyken

Posted March 04, 2007 - 10:30 AM

yeh the throttle stop was done by the dealer before i picked it up.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.