Footpegs wanted!

3 replies to this topic
  • TeamScream

Posted January 21, 2002 - 11:18 AM

i am lloking for a stock set of YZ or WR footpegs, if you have replaced yours w/ aftermarket stuff I want the old ones! email me at:
if you want to sell/give me your old stuff, thanks!

Posted January 22, 2002 - 04:45 AM

Check Out these Babies.....

I really want a pair of these....But $325.00 Plus S&H is a bit steep for this years riding budget...

Might just reconsider...Got an e-mail from the company today....With the current exchange rate I could snag a pair for $165.18.....Mabe

Bonzai :)

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: YAMAKAZE ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted January 22, 2002 - 05:09 AM

YamaKaze, I do not know about those pegs.....It seems that in the woods your foot would be prone to dragging against rocks & roots. Especiallly while you were in sitdown mode. Maybe, maybe not.

• TeamScream

Posted January 22, 2002 - 06:47 AM

Yeah saw those on the YZ side I think, too pricey for me, im hoping someone already bought those or some others and is willing to part with the stock ones!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.