07 AIS Kit

7 replies to this topic
  • Stoy66

Posted March 03, 2007 - 05:52 PM

Anyone got the O7 WR450 AIS removal kit recently added to the other AIS kits advertised on the TT store? Did they add the piece needed for the 07? Has anyone been a guinea pig yet? Item # INT_THUMPERTALK_AISSRK450-7

• SXP

Posted March 03, 2007 - 09:14 PM

Anyone got the O7 WR450 AIS removal kit recently added to the other AIS kits advertised on the TT store? Did they add the piece needed for the 07? Has anyone been a guinea pig yet? Item # INT_THUMPERTALK_AISSRK450-7

I ordered mine on 23 Dec 06 and it just came in yesterday! It has all the parts to plug everthing related to the AIS, YZ throttle stop, plus a needle, main, pilot, leak, and MAJ jets.

• Rick_R

Posted March 04, 2007 - 08:45 AM

I picked up my 07 AIS removal kit at a local bike shop, did all the AIS removal but am reluctant to change all the jets supplied in the kit, sounds a little rich. It comes with a #175 main, I was thinking about putting a #170 in. I was hoping to get a little feedback from the WR450 Performance thread I posted on.

Also, I have been looking for the latest Dirt Bike mag to see what their recommendation is, is this what comes inf the GYTR kit?

• Stoy66

Posted March 04, 2007 - 02:32 PM

Anyone bought the Thumper Talk kit? I don't need all the extras with the GYTR kit. Just the plugs and block of plate. I've done the free mods and the JD Jetting. Runs awesome. My buddy is a motocrosser and was highly impressed with the ol' enduro bike's power. His exact words were, "Now that's a bike!"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tough Guy

Posted March 04, 2007 - 03:38 PM

Anyone bought the Thumper Talk kit? I don't need all the extras with the GYTR kit. Just the plugs and block of plate. I've done the free mods and the JD Jetting. Runs awesome. My buddy is a motocrosser and was highly impressed with the ol' enduro bike's power. His exact words were, "Now that's a bike!"

Do you have a link? The kit for my bike is apparently on back-order...:applause:

Chris

• Tough Guy

Posted March 04, 2007 - 05:38 PM

Found the link, ordered the kit...hopefully it comes this week?

Chris

• Stoy66

Posted March 05, 2007 - 06:44 PM

I was just trying to find out if Thumpertalk had updated the AIS kit for the 07. The 07 has a block off plate that is needed and is not on the 06 or previous years. Post update if it comes with all the right parts.

• Tough Guy

Posted March 05, 2007 - 08:48 PM

I was just trying to find out if Thumpertalk had updated the AIS kit for the 07. The 07 has a block off plate that is needed and is not on the 06 or previous years. Post update if it comes with all the right parts.

On the purchase order form you have a choice for 05, 06 and 07...I ordered the 07. So it *should* have everything needed. I will update this thread when the kit arrives.

Chris

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.