CARB PROBLEM

1 reply to this topic
  • shawndavidson

Posted January 20, 2002 - 09:42 PM

MY SLIDER PLATE ON MY CARB HAS BROKE TWICE IN ONE SUMMER. MY MECH SAYS THERE'S TWO MUCH ROOM WIDTH-WISE WITH THE SLIDE PLATE AND HE CAN'T SHIM IT SO I HAVE TO BUY A NEW CARB AT 1600 BUCKS CANADIAN. HE CAN'T FIND AN AFTER MARKET CARB. IS A NEW CARB THE ONLY SOLUTION? IF IT IS, CAN I GET A CARB FOR LESS THE $1600 CAN. MY BIKE IS 98 WR400. IT'S MY FIRST BIKE AND I WANT TO GET BACK IN THE DIRT FAST. PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO, INPUT OR SUGGESTIONS...REPLY!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted January 21, 2002 - 12:25 AM

do a 90 day search or search slide or carb etc. someone is making them. if you find it, give everyone a link as it's come up quite a lot lately.

Taffy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.