Posted March 02, 2007 - 11:04 AM

we'll need a ride report .:applause:

• Yamahafan

Posted March 02, 2007 - 11:11 AM

What was the turnaround time?

• WB450

Posted March 02, 2007 - 12:06 PM

What was the turnaround time?

They received it last Friday morning, and they sent it out 2 day UPS Wednesday.

• Ga426owner

Posted March 02, 2007 - 01:18 PM

WB450 - let us know what you think once you get it set up and ride tested.

• WB450

Posted March 02, 2007 - 01:26 PM

WB450 - let us know what you think once you get it set up and ride tested.

I will, I plan on reassembling tonight and riding tomorrow or Sunday depending on the weather.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WB450

Posted March 02, 2007 - 05:51 PM

Well, I got my carb back. After putting the bike back together I noticed I didn't have the Zip Ty fuel screw, (I sent one in the box with the carb). I called Zip TY and the spoke to someone for a little bit about what happened. This person told me they would ship me out a new screw because there was no way to find my old one. Now they could have said go get fu$%%$, we didn't see one, but no they said they would send me a new one. If the bike runs as good as the service, you can't go wrong!:applause:

• jefe

Posted March 02, 2007 - 10:53 PM

I got mine back Thursday night. You're right, customer service was great. Turn around was 6 days for me. I'll be riding this weekend and keep you posted of my results.

• WB450

Posted March 03, 2007 - 05:01 PM

Well I have to say, that wat the best $100.00 I've spent in a lond time. The bike was better accrosed the board. Twist the throtel and hold on for dear life. Steve and his guys know what makes these carbs work.:applause: :lol: :lol: :eek: :naughty: :lol:

• Ga426owner

Posted March 03, 2007 - 06:18 PM

Well I have to say, that wat the best $100.00 I've spent in a lond time. The bike was better accrosed the board. Twist the throtel and hold on for dear life. Steve and his guys know what makes these carbs work.:applause: :lol: :lol: :eek: :naughty: :lol:

did you leave the stock needle in or use the NFLR?
I was serious when I first said this was the best 100.00 I have ever spent on a bike mod.....serious holeshot power and cornering power is unbelieveable:thumbsup:

• ThompsonV311

Posted March 03, 2007 - 06:25 PM

Well I have to say, that wat the best $100.00 I've spent

I second that. I took mine out today for about an hour after just having my suspension done by Noleen J6, and my carb done by ZipTy and all I can say is WOW. It feels like an entirely different bike. The throttle response is much quicker, and the bike pulls hard all the way through the gears. It feels amazing. And the suspension, oh man. the 06 was good in stock form but after a front re-spring/revalve, and rear revalve for off road racing. This thing is a "caddi" through the dez. The rear tire is glued to the ground while the front skims across . And those 4th gear sand whoops that go on and on and on. "Bring em on!" :applause: Anybody thinking of sending their carb out to ZipTy, You wont be sorry. You will feel where that $100 went, and every time you crack the throttle you will be happy you did.

• WB450

Posted March 03, 2007 - 06:31 PM

did you leave the stock needle in or use the NFLR?
I was serious when I first said this was the best 100.00 I have ever spent on a bike mod.....serious holeshot power and cornering power is unbelieveable:thumbsup:

To be honest, I'm not sure what needle they sued. I think the 07 comes with a NFLR, not sure though. I defiantly recommend this mod!:applause: :lol: :lol: :eek: :naughty: :lol: :worthy: :ride: :lol:

• WB450

Posted March 03, 2007 - 06:47 PM

I second that. I took mine out today for about an hour after just having my suspension done by Noleen J6, and my carb done by ZipTy and all I can say is WOW. It feels like an entirely different bike. The throttle response is much quicker, and the bike pulls hard all the way through the gears. It feels amazing. And the suspension, oh man. the 06 was good in stock form but after a front re-spring/revalve, and rear revalve for off road racing. This thing is a "caddi" through the dez. The rear tire is glued to the ground while the front skims across . And those 4th gear sand whoops that go on and on and on. "Bring em on!" :applause: Anybody thinking of sending their carb out to ZipTy, You wont be sorry. You will feel where that $100 went, and every time you crack the throttle you will be happy you did.

No shit, that sums it up, it feels like a different bike!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.