Oil question that doesn't belong here...

4 replies to this topic
  • YZ426F Rider

Posted March 01, 2007 - 03:15 PM

...but this forum has the greatest concentration of technical knowledge IMO, and I didn't get much response in the smoker forum.

Mobile 1 Racing 2T premix oil...by chance does anybody know anything about this stuff? Mobile 1 products are good stuff but I haven't seen this until today at an auto-parts store. It is only $7.00 qt so about half the cost of good quality 2T oils like Motul 800.

Gray, if you really, really don't want this thread here just kill it...I've already posted in the Yami 2T forum.

• CRF150Joe

Posted March 01, 2007 - 03:54 PM

I would try it I personally see no difference in any of the oils they all run just as well. if its $7 a quart it must be decent.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kxman

Posted March 02, 2007 - 07:56 AM

When I was riding a 2 stroke it was my favorite oil. Bought it at Autozone. Burns clean, never fouled a plug.

• Florida_426

Posted March 02, 2007 - 08:06 AM

I have had no personal experience with this oil. Friends that use it seem happy with the performance and burn quality. I do use Mobil 1 20w-50 in my truck since I brought it, no complaints at 167,000 miles.

• ZéPovinho

Posted March 07, 2007 - 04:36 PM

that oil exists since at least ´93 !!!!!!
I thought it didn´t sell anymore !!
but then again that´s the US over there.

want to know if its good?
i´ve raced a road trophy featuring only the YAMAHA TZR 50cc back in ´95, the engine reach revs up to 16000rpms on a premix down to 2% and never had a seisure.

Related Content

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.