radiator repair?

9 replies to this topic
  • Toyuki

Posted March 01, 2007 - 01:36 AM

any one ever use mylers radiator repair service before? I emailed them for an order form, to my suprise they said just mail it to them with a return adress they would get it back to me! just wanted some testimonials, Thanks!

• jbikeman112

Posted March 01, 2007 - 03:33 AM

Mylers .... my experience in one word ...Excellent!
Quick (very quick ), good price, good customer service.

• bg10459

Posted March 01, 2007 - 06:34 AM

Do a search. You'll be hard pressed to find one bad word mentioned.

• DirtyDude

Posted March 01, 2007 - 07:30 AM

Myler's is top notch. 1 day turnaround, reasonable prices, nice people, and they fix them. Don't even think twice about using them. They are the best that I have seen.

• Toyuki

Posted March 01, 2007 - 10:59 AM

right on thanks gents!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • soccermania688

Posted March 06, 2007 - 12:04 PM

i got a local radiator guy fix my yz125 rad for 45$ done in 20 minutes(did right when i was there). great quality. maybe try to fins someone local instead of shipping it out you be suprised what you would find. they ussualy fix like car radiators and heater cores stuff like trhat

• MSHAM

Posted March 06, 2007 - 12:59 PM

Mylers will fix so that it is to manf specs. Meaning-bolt whole locations. This is important when adding radiator guards after your repair. My guards bolted right up after I got mine back.

• wr250frcr

Posted March 06, 2007 - 08:07 PM

Damn!i wish i asked this question months ago instead of buying new ones

• JRAMBO

Posted March 07, 2007 - 08:28 AM

Ya I bought new ones too but one of mine was leaking 1 week before Christmas so I just bought new fluidyne's.I will have the old radiators fixed by myler's but have not yet the new ones cost so much can't afford to have it done yet.

• Toyuki

Posted March 07, 2007 - 12:51 PM

:applause: I just got it back, the did a fantastic job, it cost me 75 bucks for the repair, and shipping both ways! you cant beat them! I reffered the local bike shop to them!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.