5 replies to this topic
  • WR250James

Posted February 28, 2007 - 09:34 PM

What kind of pipe would you get for a 06 all stock Wr450. Its for my dad but he does all dessert riding and maybe something under $500.

• Flaminchiten1967

Posted March 01, 2007 - 07:43 AM

I added a powercore ti slip on to my all stock 05 and it added some more ooomph without being too loud, also lost 2 - 3 pounds off the back of the bike.

It's a cheap muffler also think I paid around 260 for it, you could add one of these and a powerbomb header for under 500 easily.

• thumbthrottler

Posted March 01, 2007 - 09:27 AM

Whatever you end up deciding, go Ebay. I picked up (new in box all around) a GYTR carbon fiber silencer and a FMF powerbomb header for $500 total. 2 seperate purchases, but they are out there, unused.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TuningFork426

Posted March 01, 2007 - 09:29 PM

get a white bros they are the best, why do you think chad reed beat james stewart ?:applause: :lol: :applause: :cry:

• ausgeflippt13

Posted March 02, 2007 - 10:18 AM

Why doesn't anybody ever do a search anymore???

• Seabass

Posted March 02, 2007 - 03:01 PM

Why doesn't anybody ever do a search anymore???

I did one the other day! It felt good:applause:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.