• yzfmerf

Posted February 28, 2007 - 09:10 PM

Anybody tried it yet.

• Wyatt

Posted February 28, 2007 - 09:32 PM

Do they even make one?

• yzfmerf

Posted February 28, 2007 - 09:47 PM

Yep the enailed me back about it today. They mentioned it makes it more like the 07 by raising the rear end.

• Wyatt

Posted February 28, 2007 - 10:20 PM

sounds cool

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga450owner

Posted March 01, 2007 - 10:09 AM

Really this could be worth trying....as it will mimic the longer rear shock - let me know how it works out

• Ranger18

Posted March 01, 2007 - 10:28 AM

I'd do it if I felt the 06 needed it. But for all those people who feel the 07 turns that much better, then they should go for it. The improvement that the storm link made for the 02crf was huge.

• Ga450owner

Posted March 01, 2007 - 10:54 AM

I'd do it if I felt the 06 needed it. But for all those people who feel the 07 turns that much better, then they should go for it. The improvement that the storm link made for the 02crf was huge.

I feel like the 06 turns good , but I do know many racers/rders that have modified a 06 shock length to mimic the 07. To me if you can enhance the turning more than stock and from properly setting the sag and fork heigth ...I say go for it

• Ranger18

Posted March 01, 2007 - 11:53 AM

I feel like the 06 turns good , but I do know many racers/rders that have modified a 06 shock length to mimic the 07. To me if you can enhance the turning more than stock and from properly setting the sag and fork heigth ...I say go for it

True, I just felt like playing the devils advocate.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.