After market Rear brake/blinker assembly

3 replies to this topic
  • Rangerfng

Posted February 28, 2007 - 01:52 PM

Looking for a red after market rear fender and afretmarket brake/blinker kit for the 96 xr 650 L to get rid of the bulky stock one anyone have any ideas. i like the UFO one but does not look like it would fit

• drtlvr

Posted February 28, 2007 - 02:15 PM

I used one from a crf450x had to do some chopping but it looks pretty trick. I also installed the led tail light and brake light I mounted a fender bag over the gap on the fender( the crf seat must be longer) then I made a plate mount on the battery box and I have a led lite mounted on the fender that lights the plate. if your nervous about mounting the plate side ways like I did it will work the normal way it would just stick out alittle

Attached Thumbnails

• led liceense 005.jpg
  • led liceense 008.jpg
  • fender 001.jpg
  • fender 002.jpg
  • fender 004.jpg

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rangerfng

Posted February 28, 2007 - 06:40 PM

The end result looks pretty good. Thank you

• Rangerfng

Posted March 17, 2007 - 06:31 PM

i see you vented your front fender are you still running the tank shrouds on the side as well

Related Content

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.