Winter riding in NH

3 replies to this topic
  • *mike68*

Posted January 20, 2002 - 05:44 AM

We are almost all set to start the winter riding season. A little late this year, but we are finally getting some snow. Does anyone wish to come to NH for some winter riding?? Rides are usually 60 to 80 miles and are done at night. Stock headlight is pleanty bright in the snow. This is a real treat for you singletrackers. Lots of 3rd and 4th gear riding WOT!

Some of the best riding you could do in the snow. Can't put it into words.

• MN_Kevin

Posted January 20, 2002 - 10:41 PM

when the hell is the boycott going to end, and you e-mail me your address so I can send you this Kouba? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Missile

Posted January 21, 2002 - 03:30 AM

Mike....just what kind of rubber do you use in the snow....or should I sak what kind of blocks do you have in your head :D ..I have mountains here and loads of snow and loads of ICE. I cant even BEGIN to comprehend a 60-80 mile ride in the snow and at NIGHT! :) eek:eek
Good luck to you !

• *mike68*

Posted January 22, 2002 - 01:13 PM

Mr Missle,
Cheap tires and some sheet metal screws or gold screws are all that is needed. We are allowed to ride the state snowmobile trails in NH which get groomed and ridden alot. This allows for a great base, good hook up and flat track racing type of cornering. It really is something. I am really dissapointed with the weather this winter. I was hoping to hit 1000 miles this winter and I'll be lucky to hit 500 at this rate. Come on out. Free room and food.
NPUZA, I am waiting!

Kevin,
Keep it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.