Edlebrock Review

1 reply to this topic
  • edwardbedrosian

Posted February 26, 2007 - 04:28 PM

I just purchased a Edlebrock pumper for my xr650r from thumpertalk store. I received the carb in three working days. It came with the manual and special instructions on the 650. I took it to the desert last weekend and the carb works great. After a few minor adjustments with the air/fuel mixture it was tuned just right. No more hesitation on acceleration. It also feels like it has more power. Now more flooding on the lay down either. Starts with one kick. It seems like a new bike and I am pleased with dealing with thumpertalks store and the carb.

2001 xr650r, uni filter,uncorked,big gun exhaust.:applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • creeky

Posted February 26, 2007 - 06:11 PM

Welcome to club.........

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.