Taffy..... Did you buy a new bike yet?

2 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 19, 2002 - 04:10 PM

I saw a post from the bloke who bought your WZ. Did you buy another bike yet? Husaberg?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted January 20, 2002 - 02:03 AM

hi dan

no i haven't yet. i'm still looking for a used husey. to be honest my work comes and goes inpulses and right now i'm very busy and i get a large cash injection this week so i shall be able to buy at the end of the week.

it's still what i want although it doesn't run an FCR carb which i'd like to continue with. having said that i ran dell orto's for 12 years on the track.

the latest dirt bike mag has a test and says that the KTM is best overall but the husey i believe gets best woods bike which is what i want.

cheers!

Taffy

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 20, 2002 - 07:04 AM

:)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.